Monday, October 29, 2007

Manic Monday

If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be and why?

My parents wouldn't have gotten a divorce.

Do you think that the world will be a better or a worse place 100 years from now?

I think it will be a better place.

At the beginning of a relationship, do you trust your new partner unless there is something specific to make you do otherwise, or do you withhold your trust until he/she has earned it?

I trust them until they do something to make me not trust them.

7 comments:

Jules said...

Hey, I'm ok, thanks for checking though. Been in a bit of a funk for a while but that ends today. Going back to the gym and back on the Sparkpeople. I was afraid to go back to the gym until the antibiotics were done so my leg wouldn't swell up again. It's always something!

Unknown said...

I'm sorry about your parents' divorce. It sounds like it was tough on you.

Thanks for playing and have a great week.

Holly said...

I'm sorry your parents went through a divorce! I lost my father to cancer when I was 14, so I know how much that changed my life. I'm new to Manic Monday, if you'd like to read my answers they are here

Tiffany Aller said...

Thanks for visiting me! I'm glad to visit back - happy Manic Monday!

Sandee said...

You have an optimistic outlook on life. I like that. Have a great MM. :)

Siani said...

Interesting answers. Have a great week!

Natalie said...

Just letting you know I didn't lose any weight this week. :(