Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Free Raleigh North Carolina Getaway

I love to travel. I've been fortunate enough to travel to a lot of wonderful places. As much as I love to travel I hate the expense of it! If I ever win the lottery all I'm gonna do is travel but until then I'm a girl on a budget. A small budget. But luckily there are some ways to win great trips! And the only thing I like more than traveling is traveling for free!!!

Right now you can enter to win a wonderful Free Raleigh Giveaway! There are a lot of fun things to do in Raleigh. You can shop, dine in some great restaurants, visit the museums or play some golf. And if you plan it right you can even go to the Diwali Festival!

I would love to go to North Carolina in the Fall. I've heard it is beautiful then with all the colors changing and the nice crisp weather. So I'm registering it win a trip and I'm gonna pray that I get to enjoy a nice fall getaway! This girl needs a trip!!!!

Jessie

No comments: