Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bad Boys Bad Boys

I feel like I'm living in an episode of Cops. I spent half my day meeting with police officers about the identity theft crap. And I spent the other half of the day dealing with my bank and all the credit card companies. Fun times around here! While it's been a total pain in the ass I do feel like I'm making progress. Charges have been filed and it seems there is some really good evidence so hopefully they will be able to make the charges stick and really hold him accountable for all this.

I'm really impressed with how serious law enforcement takes identity theft. They have been so helpful in trying to correct this. They are getting me free copies of my credit reports, they have helped contact banks and credit card companies when I was hitting road blocks. They have just been very helpful and supportive. Impressive for small town cops!

So I'm off to sleep and hopefully in the morning I'll wake up to an uneventful day!!!

Jess

1 comment:

Sandee said...

I hope you have an uneventful day too. Glad things are getting done and that you have the assistance of law enforcement. Have a great day. :)