Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Number Two

Tonight we had Christmas number 2! Lots of fun! Shawn, Amanda, Mattie, Amanda's parents, her brother and sister, Monte, Kathy, and Heather all came to our house for dinner and gifts. I think everyone had a really great time. Mattie was of course her adorable entertaining self. She wore a little Santa dress that was just too cute! She wasn't to into the presents but she did like pulling the bows of my packages and eating them. Good times.

I got some wonderful gifts. Heather got me a blue tooth for my phones. Since I spend so much time on my work cell phone I thought it would be nice to have. She also got me a beautiful ring. Shawn and Amanda got me a new family picture of them and the game mad gab! It is so much fun. I can't wait to play it on New Years Eve. Amanda's family got me some earrings and a couple of great adoption books. Gotta love that! And Monte and Kathy got me two beautiful nativity sets. One is actually an angel with a nativity in the middle of it. Very stunning.

So Happy Christmas for me! Tommorow is Mattie's 1st birthday party. That's exciting stuff. Then in the afternoon Heather and I are heading to Topeka to do Christmas with my Aunts. I think Christmas Number 3 is our final Christmas celebration. After all that I think I'm going to spend Sunday sleeping. :-)

Jessie

2 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Three Christmas celebrations. What more could you ask?

Gurskes said...

HEY GIRL! Can you send me your email address (bethanyr27@msn.com). I can not find yours through my mail. I thought I'd share something really precious to us with you ;-)

Bethany