Monday, December 31, 2007

Shrinking Sally

I used to work with a gal years ago that was pretty heavy. She probably had about 150 pounds to lose. I hadn't seen her in a long time when I ran into her this week. She has lost a ton of weight! She had a lap band procedure done to help her and looks amazing! She told me a little about her surgery and it's interesting but scary to me.

Any surgery scares me. I won't lie I'm a baby when it comes to things like that. But the idea of having that big of a surgery really scares me! However, there is now a laproscopic lapband procedure that is less invasive. That isn't as scary to me.

If you go to journeylite.com you can learn a lot more about the procedure. Journeylite performs laproscopic lapband procedures at several different locations. So if you want you can go to central florida lapband and enjoy some time at the beach before or after your procedure. They have a ton of information on their website about it. It's pretty amazing what doctors can do now. I never would have guessed that type of procedure could be done so easily. Pretty amazing!

Jessie

No comments: