Saturday, May 13, 2006

Saturday

Well I totally slept in this morning. I actually slept till 9:30! I'm so psyched about that. I was exhausted. I really needed the sleep. I got up and let Lena out at 7:00 and then I just let her play while I went back to bed. She did just fine playing on her own. She didn't get into anything that she shouldn't have.

Last night while I mowed the yard I let her free in the house unsupervised for the first time. I was a little worried but she did great. She just played with her toys and ate and was sleeping when I came in. She really is a pretty well behaved puppy. Today I had to get on her once because she was chewing on my cell phone but after I gave her a toy of her own she was fine.

I just got done cleaning the house so I'm gonna shower and head out to mom's for the rest of the day. I'm gonna leave Lena here today. I have been taking her but she has been out all day today and playing so it won't hurt her to be in her crate for awhile. I may even put the baby gate up and just leave her in the kitchen. She would probably be fine. I'll have to try it eventually so I might as well get to it...

Jessie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»