Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Cold Monster

I think the cold monster has officially attacked me. My chest hurts, I can't breathe out of my nose, and I have a sexy sick kinda voice. While the voice is kinda a turn on the amount of snot pouring out of my nose may make anyone attracted to the voice run away from me.... I hate having colds. At least when you are really sick you can get an antibiotic and move along but with this you just have to wait it out. YUCK!

So I'm guessing that I'm going to spend the next few days panting for air out of my mouth and bonding with the Kleenex. Good times here...

Jessie

3 comments:

Jules said...

I started getting sick too!!! Not as bad as you though---well, I hope it doesn't get to that!!! ARG!

Natalie said...

I'm sorry! I hope you get feeling better soon!

Sandee said...

It appears there is a cold spreading rapidly all over the U.S. and beyond. It must be that time of year. Get well. :)