Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Ten On Tuesday

10 Cities You Could Live In (for a month, for a year...if you couldn't live in your own)

1. Topeka, Ks - It's not far from my home town, I know people there and I could still commute to work.

2. Tulsa, OK - I'd be lost for awhile but I'd figure it out. Anywhere that has a Casa Bonita is a place I could live.

3. Kansas City, Ks- I'd be able to shop, I would be close to the airport and I could manage. I would be missing the small town feeling of home though.

4. Sun Valley, Idaho- I visited there once and it was beautiful. I could live there for awhile.

5. Evansville, Indiana- My niece Mattie is there so it has to be a wonderful place.

6. Anchorage, Alaska- I like the cold

7. Pleasantville, NY- It just sounds well pleasant!

8. Rockland, Maine- I've always wanted to visit because it looks gorgeous. I think I could handle living there.

9. Corpus Christi, Texas- I could live here because I could just stay with my dad. But it would have to be during the winter. I wouldn't survive in the summertime.

10. Colorado Springs, Colorado- It's in the top five safest cities in the US so that has to be a good thing...

2 comments:

Patois42 said...

I love the reasons you give for where you could live. I went with larger cities, many out of the U.S. And, while I don't like the old, Anchorage is on my list, too!

ellen b. said...

I enjoyed reading your list. It's fun to hear reasoning to go with where you'd live...
http://happywonderer.wordpress.com/2007/09/10/ten-on-tuesday-ten-cities-you-could-live-in/