Thursday, September 20, 2007

Not The Cold Monster

I woke up this morning feeling like Hell. I thought I'd go into work for awhile this morning since I had court hearings to go to and then I'd try to go to the doctor in the afternoon. Well I couldn't even make it through my shower before I had to sit down in the shower. I seriously thought I might end up taking a little nap in there. So I called in to work and called the doctor and they worked me in this afternoon. It seems that I don't have a cold. I have walking phenmonia and a sinus infection. Not so fun. So I had to wait at Wal-mart for an hour for my four prescriptions and now I'm home and going back to bed. I had to spend 100 bucks on medicine. How crazy is that! I'm going back to sleep now.

Jessie

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I'm sorry! :( I hope the medicines work quickly!