Saturday, September 15, 2007

Let's Debate

I love politics. I always have. In fact I've been known to have election day parties and I always want my I just voted sticker. I love elections. And I so enjoy debates. My friends however do not love that I love politics. They get a bit annoyed by my reminders to go vote and my emails providing them information about the candidates.

So needless to say my friends aren't so willing to debate political issues with me. In fact I think they just wish I would shut up during campaign time. Since they don't want to debate with me I found a great website that is filled with people like me! People that actually do want to discuss politics with me. I could become addicted to site!!! The site simply promotes open straightforward political discussion and I love it. Go visit and let's debate!!!!

Jessie

No comments: