Monday, September 24, 2007

What A Monday

Today was my first day back at work since fighting the sickness. It really wore me out. I think I'm gonna crash in just a few minutes. My little eyes can barely stay open. Even though it was a long day and I am really behind it was so nice to be back. I miss all my work people when I'm away. I guess I thrive on the drama...

We got a new Blogging Biggest Loser contestent today! Eileen is joining the group. Eileen if you have a blog I would love to link to it so just let me know if you do. If not I'll just link to your blogger profile. Either way is fine. We are all just glad to have you so WELCOME!

Tomorrow is the big way in day. I'm a little nervous. I have a feeling that it won't be pretty for me. When I don't get exercise in I don't tend to do so well. And this week the only exercise I got was coughing. I am excited to see how everyone else did though. So make sure to weigh in and I'll post everything tomorrow night.

We have our supervisors meeting at work tomorrow and Wednesday. Our manager usually has us work pretty late so I might not get to post till late tomorrow night. We will have to see how it goes. I am gonna TiVo the actual show so I can watch it later.

If anyone else would like to join the challenge just let me know. We would love to have you!

Jessie

5 comments:

Erica said...

Weekly weigh in... -1 pound.

Whether or not you lost any weight this week, it's ok. When you're sick and not feeling well, all that should be going through your mind is getting better!

My weight loss is crappy this week. I've been sooooooo stressed out planning my wedding. But tonight I am getting back on track with the working out and eating right! But hey, 1 pound is a loss!!!

Hope you have a good day at work!

Natalie said...

I haven't weighed in yet, I'm going to exercise in a few minutes and will weigh myself before I get in the shower after that.

Yay! There's another member in the competition!

Good job Acire, a pound down is a pound you no longer have to worry about! :)

I'll be back later with my loss...hopefully a loss. I missed 2 days of exercise by being insanely busy one day and out of town the other.

Natalie said...

Ok, I'm back. I lost 2 pounds this week. I'd honestly love it if I could lose 2 a week for the next 6 months. I'm sure going to try.

eileen said...

Hi. Thanks for letting me enter the competition. I don't have a blog, don't know how to do it. However, in the last week I've lost 1 pound.

Kell & Nick said...

Lost one pound!!!
Whoo HOOO