Friday, September 21, 2007

Restless

Had to stay home sick from work again today. I don't feel real great but I do feel a lot better today than I did yesterday. I'm just really starting to get restless in the house. I hate being stuck at home but I don't feel well enough to go out and about. I'm trying to stay occupied between my naps. I've found some interesting things to do that at least don't wear me out.

I've caught up on all my People magazines. I had a stack of about 20 of them that I hadn't had time to read so I got those knocked out.

I sorted all my socks. I always seem to have a pile of socks that are mismatched. So I got all of those paired up and got rid of the solo ones.

I organized my recipe box.

I have watched every show I had stored on my DVR and it is completely empty.

Now that I've done those things I have no idea what I'll do the rest of the weekend. My to do list is a mile long but I get so worn out just emptying the dishwasher that I doubt I'll be able to do any real housework.

So now I'll have to come up with some other mindless task to keep me busy...

Jessie

1 comment:

Gene Bach said...

The sock monster lives in your dryer too heh? Rotten booger brought his whole family into mine. LOL

Gene