1. Accountability! I'm most successful when I'm accountable to others. The Blogging Biggest Loser competition I'm hosting on my blog and at work will help me a lot!
2. Exercise! I need to getting moving at least 4 days a week.
3. Water! Drinking at a minimum of 8 glasses of water a day will help.
4. Support From Others! By visiting the blogs of the other biggest loser contestents I can get support and ideas.
5. Switching it Up! I need to not get in a rut by doing the same things every day. I need to try new foods and new exercise routines.
6. No fast food!
7. Write down what I eat! Keeping track of my food intake helps me to be accountable.
8. Set goals! I like to set short term goals and long term goals to help me stay focused.
9. Eat a healthy breakfast! I have found that if I start the day off right I'm more likely to stick with it through the day.
10. Check my blood sugar! This is a good way for me to monitor how well I'm doing with my eating.
11. Get a good nights sleep! When I sleep well I tend to eat less.
12. Add more fruits and veggies to my diet!
13. Reward myself for the small victories!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants