Wednesday, September 12, 2007

And The Battle Begins

The online Blogging Biggest Loser competition kicked off on Tuesday. But at my office we started a biggest loser competition today! We all weighed in and the race is on. We are a competitive group of fat people around there. I think we will all do pretty good. When we do things as a group we do much better. When it's just one person on a diet we tend to accidentally sabotage with yummy treats. So we will see how it goes.

In exciting work news I've now figured out a bit of a routine. I don't feel as stressed about everything. I just make my to do list and try to stick to it. I have figured out I need to keep at least two hours a day unscheduled to handle questions, emergencies, etc. As long as I don't overbook things seem to go pretty smooth. Hopefully the worst of the transition is over now.

I'm off to watch Days of our Lives before I go to bed. I love that DVR!

Jessie

1 comment:

Erica said...

Good luck at the office. I've been wanting to start a "biggest loser" at work too. Just not sure where to start. But I've noticed myself eating better since the Blogging Biggest Loser started 2 days ago. I can't wait to see everyone's results weekly. Good luck to everyone.