Sunday, October 28, 2007

Time To Blog

Wow I haven't posted in a long time.... Sorry about that. Darbis called tonight and wanted to know why I wasn't posting. I don't really have a good excuse. One evening I was running late and just wanted to go to bed. Another night I was in a foul mood and didn't want to be negative. And then before you know it you are out of the routine and you forget... I'm a blogging bum this week I suppose.

Let's see what can I tell you about.... I met with the expectant mom on Friday. That was a good time. She is a really fun gal. WONDERFUL sense of humor! I like that a lot. And smart. Very smart and concerned about her baby. I was just really impressed by her and like her a lot. While she was very nice she also was in labor while we met. Well at least we thought she was. Her contractions were about 4 minutes apart. That was exciting. But after a trip to the hospital they stopped. So she is back to waiting and being uncomfortable and I'm waiting and nervous. If she doesn't have the baby before Tuesday they are inducing her Tuesday morning. So at least we will know something by Friday. We are planning on the paternity test taking 2-3 business days so hopefully by Friday...

Lena decided to be rotten today and drag all of her toys into the hallway while I was sleeping in. So when I got out of bed and tried to go down the hall in my just awake daze I totally tripped over a squeaky toy and wiped out. That dog is gonna be the death of me! She also thought it was funny to shred the toilet paper in the hall bathroom while I was sleeping. Is she preparing me for a toddler or does God just hate me....

I prepped all my food for the coming week. I am making this awesome crockpot southern rice dish for tomorrow night. YUMMY! While I was doing the prep stuff tonight so I could just throw it together this morning I about made it for dinner tonight. I think it's going to be really good. I've never made it before but the recipe is from my Diabetic Fix It and Forget It cookbook and everything from that one has been good so far.

Okay that's all I know. Have a great week folks!

Jessie

No comments: