Sunday, October 14, 2007

Odd Find

Today I was checking out my stat counter information for my blog. I can find out locations of where people visit. What pages on my blog they look at, etc. One of my favorite things is to see how they find my blog. It seems that someone from Canada used google to search for "celebrities that circumcised their boy" and it led them to me! How funny is that. It actually led them to this old post that I made about the great circumcision debate that Darby and I have. Can't believe it's still coming up. The argument that will never die!

Jessie

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I haven't read your post yet, I think I'll do that next. But my husband and I totally differ on circumcision.

Natalie said...

Ok, I just read your post. Very well put. I've told Josh so many times that if we have a boy there will be no circ., but he thinks they should be. I guess it's good we've only had girls. Lol!

TLC Tugger said...

It's HIS body, and HIS decision.

Easy.