Thursday, April 06, 2006

Bored

I'm so freaking bored. I actually alphabetized my cook books tonight. I hate it when my mom is in Chicago. I have nothing to do! Without homework or her I'm going crazy. Thank God she comes home tomorrow. I'm going to have to go back to school soon. I can't stand not having something to do all the time. I'm used to crazy busy. Now it's just crazy. No busy.

Work has actually been slow. I can't believe I'm typing that. I'm just asking for a ton of new kids by typing that. But it has been. It's very freaky. I just know something will happen and all my cases will go crazy soon because when my job is even boring that's just not right. I missed two days of work this week for the funeral and I wasn't even behind. It only took me about 30 minutes to get caught up. That's just not the way my job is!!! EVER!!!

Better go to bed. Maybe tomorrow will be more exciting.

Jessie

No comments: