Sunday, September 17, 2006

Busy

I went from a very quiet lonely house to grand central station for the weekend. Heather arrived with two of her friends Saturday afternoon. Then today Charlie, Adair, and Betty came to visit and help with some paperwork stuff! It was nice to have a full house again. I missed everyone! Stinna and Bel stopped by after they all left and then Darby came to hang out for the evening. So I can't say I was lonely today.

tomorrow I'm planning on finishing up the painting. I'm gonna tackle the living room! It's the biggest room in the house but it is the easiest one to paint. So hopefully it won't take to long. :-) Then paint season will end again. After that if I never see a paint roller again it will be to soon!

I'm gonna go play with Miss Lena

Jess

No comments: