Sunday, January 13, 2008

Annoyed

I've spent the afternoon taking down my Christmas decorations. Yes I know I should have done it a long time ago. But I hate doing it. I hate putting them up and I hate taking them down. But I love the in between part. It's just such a hassle. Hauling it all in from the shop and spending all the time to put them up to only take them down a few weeks later. And then nothing goes back in the same boxes. I always end up with more stuff than I started with. And then dragging it all back out to the shop. Why do I even mess with it?

And my phone still isn't working right. I'm booked solid with appointments tomorrow for work so who knows when I'll be able to get it fixed. I've been using my work phone for pretty much everything. It doesn't have all my numbers in it but at least I can call out on it. As long as I have my immediate family and Darby in the phone I'm good to go. Everyone else can wait till Tuesday. Maybe then I'll even be able to check my voicemail.

Jessie

No comments: