Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Lost

I've been living under a huge rock and missing out on one of the best shows ever! LOST IS AMAZING!!! Since I've been sick and burnt through all my movies my sister-in-law Amanda brought me Season One of Lost. Oh Lordy! I think I may have to stay home sick the rest of the week to watch all three seasons. I'm totally hooked.

Today I sat on the couch and watched the first four discs of the seven disc set. I think I only moved to go to the bathroom and heat up soup. I've laughed, I've cried, I've yelled at the TV. I'm obssessed with Lost!!!

Seriously I am going to work tomorrow but I figure if I hurry right home after work I can cram another 3 or 4 episodes in tomorrow night. I for sure won't be putting in any extra hours at the office this week. I have a lot of catching up to do.

Jessie

No comments: