Friday, January 04, 2008

The Strike

I'm really getting sick of the writer's strike. It's been going on for weeks now. At first I was understanding. I get that they want more money. They write the jokes they should get the credit and the cash. But now I'm getting tired of it. Darby and I watch Grey's Anatomy every Thursday together. It's what we do. Well for the last several weeks no new episodes! Next week there will be a new episode but it's the last one until the strike is over. Now I'm getting annoyed. I'm half tempted to just shut my cable off. There have been some good side effects to the strike. I'm reading more, I'm caught up on some things I had put off, and I am spending a lot less time watching TV. I'm thinking if it doesn't end soon I'll say farewell to cable and just stick with my books and netflix....

Jessie

No comments: