Monday, January 28, 2008

Manic Monday

If you could have a servant come to your house every day for one hour, what would you have them do?

Clean, Clean, Clean, and in their free time pay the bills!

Has your life ever been changed by an apparently random occurrence?

I don't think any occurrence is random. I think everything happens for a reason.

You're having dinner with several friends and acquaintances. They all criticize a close friend of yours (not knowing he/she is a friend). The criticism is unjustified. What would you do?

I would explain that he/she is my friend and explain why their criticism is wrong in my opinion. Then I would ask them not to discuss him/her in my presence unless it is in a positive light.

9 comments:

maiylah said...

yeah ... everything does seem to happen for a reason.

My MM post

Trace said...

I like your ideas on everything happening for a reason, I'd not thought of it that way. :) Thanks for stopping by!

Trace

Momgen said...

In a way you are right everything have a reason for it. Happy MM!

Unknown said...

Excellent answer to #3. :-)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Gabriel said...

Great job with today's post! I liked the way you replied to Q#3 very much.

My post is here. Happy MM!

poefusion said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog shades of mj. Yes, I agree, I think having someone else pay your bills for you is a great idea. Especially if they are paying with their money. Wishful thinking on my part, I guess. Hope your day has gone well. Happy MM~

twinklemom said...

Lol..Lost has me SO confused these days, I almost need a roadmap to figure out what is what!! Great post for Maniac Monday!

Jennifer said...

Crazy, I think paying bills is sort of fun. LOL... Cleaning would use more than an hour a week around here. LOL.. Have a great week.

Unknown said...

Hey,

I`m a final year student of journalism and i am doing a research on Bloggers and the Blogging Revolution.

As you are a blog writer, i would like you to fill up a questionnaire for me which would help me in my project work.

You may visit the link :-

http://fs10.formsite.com/shwetas/form360352923/index.html

and submit your answers therein.


Thanks,
Shweta