Sunday, January 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Amanda

Today is my sister-in-law Amanda's birthday! We had a birthday lunch for her. Good old spaghetti. After we recovered from eating to much at lunch she opened her presents and then we had chocolate cake. I always make everyone's favorite cake for their birthday and she requested chocolate. It was really good. It's been a long time since I've had chocolate cake. I'm glad that was her pick. After lunch we all hung out and some of us enjoyed ourselves. For some reason Mattie was in a horrible mood today. I've never seen her be so unhappy. I kept trying to explain that it was her mommy's birthday and she should be nice but she would hear none of that. So while she was busy being crabby the rest of us enjoyed ourselves. All in all it was a good day. I love birthdays!!!! Hope you had a great one Amanda.

Jessie

No comments: