Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas Gifts

Well I had a very Merry Christmas! I ended up getting an i-Pod! How cool is that. In fact it was an i-pod Christmas. Heather, Dalton, and Venus got one too. I think Apple needs to send Dad and Cricket a thank you card for all the business. I also got a gift certificate to get my nails done, scrapbook stuff, earrings, a planner, Nip Tuck Season 2 DVD's, Heather got Season 3 so we can share, some picture frames, and a cool bag with Dalton and MoJo's pictures on it. I can't believe we got so many neat things. Dad and Cricket really went all out!!!

We all went to church this morning and it was nice. They go to a really pretty church. Amazing stained glass windows that are done in tropical colors. Very unique. It was a good time. I think we are heading to the art gallery that I like so much sometime this afternoon. Fun times!

Jessie

No comments: