Wednesday, December 20, 2006

To Much on The To Do

I have way to many things left to do before Christmas. What's crazy is that I start way ahead of time. Seriously I have the majority of my shopping done by October 1st. I have already done Christmas with half my family! I should not be rushing around like this. But Heather and I are having a big weird Christmas together and I still have all her presents to wrap. And she got the most. I still have to a gift exchange with several of my friends who's presents are bought but not wrapped. Damn dog of mine unwrapped them all so I'm doing the same thing again! Wasted time ticks me off. Our Christmas dinner at work is tomorrow and I'm in charge of that so I have a bunch of food to cook tonight. Good times. So instead of blogging about all this I ought to get my ass in gear and get it done.

Jessie

1 comment:

Chelle / Chel said...

Woah! I'm overwhelmed just reading it!

Good luck!

Chelle