Monday, December 11, 2006

Conference Calls

I'm so fed up with the conference calls we have to do at work! The phone connection is never clear! Someone is always asking me to speak up so then I feel like I'm yelling at the poor people on the other line. It starts out all professional and then in 5 minutes we are all huddled around the phone screaming at one another. Not pretty! What we really need is Video Conferencing Equipment! With this equipment we would not only be able to see the people we were talking to but we could actually talk and hear instead of yelling! The phone is has 16 always on microphones to pick up and clearly relay what you are saying. That would make a world of difference! To actually be able to clearly hear on a conference call would be AMAZING!!! I'm thinking I'm gonna forward this site on to my boss. It could be our early Christmas present.

Jessie

No comments: