Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Online Courses

I have always really enjoyed online courses. I actually lucked out and got enrolled in an online course for next semester. I really like the flexibility that online coursework offers. It's nice to know that I can go to class at 10 in the morning or 10 at night. Less pressure and way more flexibility. That makes me a happy girl. A friend of mine is doing her entire graduate degree online through Capella University. Capella was founded in 1993 and has been growing ever since. My friend is working on her graduate degree in business but they offer lots of other degrees. You can choose from 76 different grad and undergrad programs and they also offer 16 certificate specializations. So I would think there would be a little something for everybody. If only you get the an MSW online! That would make me a very happy social worker.

Jessie

No comments: