Thursday, December 21, 2006

Who Wants A Camera

I want a camera! I really really want a camera. Ted over a Pay Per Post has a shipment of new HP cameras and printers. We are talking nice camera's. 6 megapixel's of camera happiness that wants to come to my house!!! So if Ted reads my post and feels sorry for me after reading my sob story he will give me one of the camera's. How awesome is that. So here is the sob story....

I actually have a camera. It's not the best camera but it's not the worst camera. My brother and sister-in-law however do NOT have a camera. They don't even have a crappy camera. They have no camera! And they are expecting a baby any day now!

This baby has been long awaited. My sister-in-law has been through so much with this pregnancy and there were quite a few times we didn't know if she or the baby would make it. From week 23 she has been on bedrest doing everything she can to cook this little baby long enough. Well today marks week 34! And the good news is that the baby is now 5lbs and 2 oz. What that means is that they will deliver the baby anytime. Which means we have to hurry!!! We have to have a digital camera for them before this baby shows up! I have to have pictures. They live 10 hours from me and I won't be able to see the baby very often in person. A digital camera would allow them to email pictures to all of our family easily and often! We have waited so long for this little baby to enter our lives. We don't want to miss a thing. Please Ted send us that camera!!!!

This post was brought to you by HP!

Jessie

No comments: