Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Thank You

Today has been an odd day for me. I have gotten upset a couple times today. Just little things have made me think of my mom and really miss her and I can't seem to control my emotions very well. Then I kinda start feeling sorry for myself. But I got home tonight after running all day and found this comment that had been left for me.

"Hi Jessie, I really enjoy your blog! I came upon it by "accident" when I was looking (for all things!) any info on dermacia! You mentioned it in one of your blogs waaaay.... back! Anyway, once I started reading your posts, and especially about your Mom, I had to go back and find out what was happening... I must tell you that I cried a lot and my heart went out to you as you struggled through the terrible ordeal of your Mom's illness. I have 2 children (23 and 22) and I know that if I had to "leave" them, it would be so hard... I admire you for being so good to your Mom and for being so strong. The holidays are a tough time for everyone, but especially so when the loss of a loved one is so recent. My prayers go out to you and I will keep up with you through your blog! Hugs to you! Take Care! Holley in San Antonio, Texas".

This comment made me bawl but they were all good tears I promise! So Holley in San Antonio THANK YOU! One thing I have learned through this journey is that God does not make mistakes. I have no doubt that you found my blog for a reason and that it was not an "accident". I needed some encouragement today and you provided it. I can't feel sorry for myself anymore. Anytime I've needed something God has provided it and today is no different. So Thank you Thank you Thank you. I hope you continue to visit and leave comments. I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday. And tell your kids I say to be extra nice to you!

Jessie

No comments: