Sunday, December 17, 2006

Full Disclosure

Well PayPerPost has gone to a full disclosure policy. Now all bloggers that post blog ads through PayPerPost have to have a disclosure policy. I will have mine created and posted by Monday. Basically this is a step in the right direction in my opinion. This way folks can't keep comparing our PayPerPost ads to spam. That way it's very clear to readers that there are posts on my blog that I am getting paid for. And paid well I am. At this point I've made close to $300 dollars and have another $400 coming to me in the next 30 days. I'm actually making $10 just telling you about the disclosure policy!!! I'm loving PayPerPost and I'm sure I will love it just as much with the changes coming this week. If you haven't signed up for PayPerPost I would encourage you to do so. It's fun, easy, and you make some money. Just click the little PayPerPost icon on my blog and sign up.

Jessie

No comments: