Friday, December 22, 2006

Friday Feast #1

Appetizer:
What is one of your Christmas traditions? One of my traditions is to attend Christmas Eve service at my church. I love the candle light service and all the Christmas songs!

Soup:
Who is the easiest person on your list to buy presents for? My sister Heather, I always want to get her a little bit of EVERYTHING!

Salad:
What is your favorite Christmas scent? Real Christmas trees!

Main Course:
If you could give a fellow blogger a Christmas gift who would it be and what would you give them? I would give Bobby a new camera since his was stolen.

Dessert:
What is something on your Christmas wish list this year that you need (not just want)? An alarm clock.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great feast! I like your appetizer. I used to go with my Aunt to candlelight services on Christmas when I lived on the Big Island. And I was in the Church Choir too and I love it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

thanks for stopping by and merry christmas!

Anonymous said...

Yummy feast! Merry christmas! enjoy the holidays.

TJ said...

Hi and welcome to the Feast...thanks for coming by my place...it is my third one so we are both new at it!!
I see we both love the Christmas tree sent...except mine comes from the Yankee Candle store...lol!!
Come back and see me any time!!
:-D

Barb said...

I said the scent of Christmas trees, too! Thanks for dropping by and Merry Christmas!