Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Baby Day

Stinna is really in labor this time around! The fireworks show really got her going. They have admitted her to the hospital and she is not leaving until she delivers!!! Bel and I are having a slumber party and trying to guess what time the baby will make his arrival.

We hung out at the hospital for awhile but after Bel put her feet in the stirrups and pretended to be pushing we decided maybe we should head on home. Though she is quite entertaining the labor and delivery floor isn't really the best place for the Bel Show. She is quite a gal. She informed me on the way home that babies come out of vaginas. That just cracked me up. She is too smart for her own good.

I'm off to try to sleep. Hopefully Adam will call soon and let me know that a baby has arrived.

Jessie

No comments: