Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Busy Day

I've got a busy day ahead of me. I'm glad I got up early so I had a little time this morning to post. Lena Lou gets her hair cut and the last of her shots today. I'm sure tonight she will be real pretty but pretty grumpy. She doesn't like all the other dogs at the vet so I'm thinking by the time I pick her up after work she will be very unhappy.

I have a doctors appointment this morning to see about my blood sugar. I don't know what they will want to do but I thought I should at least have it checked out. Then I have CRB hearings all afternoon. Fun times! Could I cram more crappy things into one day.

We all met with Hospice last night about my mom. She agreed to let them start working with her. I think it's a good thing. They can help her so much more with pain management. It was a hard decision for her but I think it was the best one.

Better get going

Jessie

No comments: