Thursday, March 23, 2006

Darbis Fix

Well I got my Darbis fix today! Darby and I went to Topeka this afternoon to do some much needed shopping. We got all Caden's stuff for his birthday party on Saturday. He is going to have the coolest 2nd birthday party ever! We also picked up a few little things for us....

It's been a long time since Darby and I have just gone and done something fun. We spend a lot of time together but it's at work or on the phone or about the drama in our lives. It's been a long time since we just had a fun day together! I just love her. We just click. She is the only person I know that I can spend so much time with and not get sick of her or annoyed. I swear I need to find the male version of Darby and marry him quick! I wonder what the male version of Darby would look like. Now that would be funny....

I think I am for sure going to hell. We were in toys r us and I actually said a bad word! Not the worst one out there but a mid range curse word. Not good. And then the checker lady was annoying the crap out of us. She was slower than a snail with a limp and she kept talking on this walkie talkie thing and had a weird eye. So when Darby went to get the "big ticket" item at customer service and the checker chick said she would help me load my sister's things in my cart I did something very naughty. I actually said, "Oh she's not my sister that's my girlfriend." So not only did I curse in toys r us but I also discussed lesbianism.... I'm so going to hell. But the look on her face was priceless! It was so worth it...

Goodnight

Jessie

No comments: