Sunday, March 12, 2006

Weekend

Well the weekend has flown by! Saturday I took Bel to tumbling and she did a good job. She is getting better at listening and understanding the routine. They used the high balance beam and she looked like such a big kid. It is hard to believe that she is old enough to do those things. Her mom is pregnant again and she is struggling with the idea of a new little person coming to live at her house. I think once he is here she will be fine with it. Yes I said he. His name will be Jorgen which I think is kinda cool.

After tumbling I headed out to see Heather. We had a great day. We went to lunch, went to the mall and shopped and then got pedicures. I wasn't prepared for a pedicure so we had to stop at Old Navy and buy me a pair of flip and flops but now my toes are beautiful!!! I love pedicures. I hadn't been that relaxed in weeks. After I got home from seeing her I went out for drinks with a friend. Yes a boy. The one I talked to for so long the other night. We had a good time. I kinda like him!

Today Fly Lady actually kicked in again and I cleaned my house. I just kept setting the timer for 15 minutes at a time and I got it done pretty quick. It makes me feel a lot better to have a clutter free house. I don't like the dirt and piles and disorganization. Since I got that done I didn't feel one bit guilty about watching movies and doing nothing this afternoon.

I don't wanna go back to work tomorrow.

Jessie

No comments: