Friday, March 17, 2006

TGIF

Well it's Friday. That is a good thing. I overslept this morning so it made for a short day at the office. It was Crystal's last day today so we had her little going away party tonight. We all went to Natasha's for drinks. It was a good time. I'm actually gonna miss that girl. We started out rough but I feel like we just recently got bonded and used to each other and now she is gone. Now I have to start all over with a new case manager. One more to train. YUCK!!!!

Hung out with mom for a bit this evening. She was in a good mood. Heather and Shawn and Amanda were there too so that was cool. Now I'm waiting for my laundry to get done drying so I can put it away and go to bed. Morning comes early. Tumbling class for Miss Bel at 9:00. Why did I put her in the early class????

Karla, my birth mom comes for a visit tomorrow. That will be a good thing. I haven't seen her in awhile. She is gonna stay the night so I'll get a whole day with her. That really hasn't happened in a long time.

Roy got arrested today. That's random huh. He just called me up and started chatting about my plans for the night and then says "Oh did I tell you I got arrested?" Like it's no big deal. I thought he was joking but he wasn't. I guess they are saying his driver's license is suspended. I don't think it is. He had some fines but paid those so it is probably an error. I guess he won't know for sure until Monday when their office is open to check on it. So that sucks for him. Monte went and bailed him out. So he is a free bird that is unable to drive... That boy never stops shocking me. There is always something with him. At least he didn't whack me in the eye with a cell phone charger today. I should be thrilled!

Jessie

No comments: