Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Treatment Centers

I have so many clients with drug and alcohol problems right now. Almost half of my case load has some type of drug and alcohol issue that is contributing or causing the problems in their family. Many of my clients need drug rehabilitation but I'm having a difficult time finding suitable facilities. There are lots of drug rehabilitation programs out there but there aren't very many great treatment facilites. I have located a facility called Stone Hawk that looks really amazing! I wish I could get some of my clients in there. What I like about Stone Hawk is that the program can last from 4-6 months. I think this is essential to patient success. To often programs offer just 28 days and then they are out and struggling on their own. By having the longer stay I think it can help them maintain their sobriety.

Jessie

No comments: