Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Allergies

Something must be blooming because my allergies are going crazy. My head is throbbing, my eyes are watering and my throat hurts. No fun! I love spring but hate allergies. The nice part is that it usually only lasts a few days and then my symptoms subside. I'm crossing my fingers that is the case again this year.

The guy that is doing my fence is almost done! He is working away out there right now. It will be done tonight!!! I'm so excited! Lena Lou is gonna have a heck of a time running and playing back there. I'm so happy that it will be done and we can say good bye to her leash. She can just run like a crazy woman and burn some of that energy up! It will be nice.

My Dad and Cricket will be here later tonight. They are having dinner with Heather now and then are heading this way. So I better finish up some homework before they get in and I get distracted.

Jessie

No comments: