Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Back and Better

Well I'm feeling quite a bit better! Still having some allergy stuff which is no big deal. My cough is gone and I'm feeling human again. Exciting stuff! I love being able to breathe without pain. Funny how that seems like a luxury sometimes.

Since I was sick I forgot to tell you all some important things... Heather found an awesome little car. She got a 2006 Pontiac G6 and it's a rocking car. It's very similar to my Grand Am but involves more chrome and a fresh car scent. She loves it and I'm happy that she has it. Now she won't be borrowing my car for long road trips!!!

Cricket took Heather and I shopping on Saturday. She wanted to get Heather some new clothes for Greece. Heather got some really cute stuff. And Cricket made that deal with me that for every pound I lost she would buy me one piece of clothing. So fourteen pounds later I came home with fourteen very cute items. I'm pleased! As we were checking out Cricket said she was really glad I didn't starve myself. So I guess it's a good thing I didn't hit the 20 pound mark like I was hoping for.

I now have only 2 weeks of classes left!

Jessie

No comments: