Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Road Trip

Wow today was a long day! I had a big staff meeting in Pittsburg that started at 11:00 this morning and it is 2 1/2 hours away. So I went in really early to get everything done that I needed to since I would be out of the office all day. The drive sucks! What's crazy is I spent more time driving too and from the meeting then I did in the actual meeting. How silly!

The meeting was good though. We got some things clarified about job duties, policies, etc. I also got put in charge of a committee to rewrite a few policies and procedures relating to adoption and aftercare. That's kinda exciting. I don't really have time to head a committee and I'm sure I'm gonna get stressed but I'm glad the folks higher up have that faith in me so I'll make it work.

I'm off to work on homework. Research here I come!

Jessie

1 comment:

Jules said...

You're up on the challenge board! I'm so excited you're doing it!!!!