Monday, April 02, 2007

Insurance In Mexico

I have so many upcoming international trips that my mind is swamped with things like vaccinations, visas, and insurance. It can get overwhelming at times. You hear so many different things from different people. And some places charge ridiculous rates that just can't be right. But I'm starting to figure out that things don't have to be that complicated. There is an easy answer like aaa Mexican Auto Insurance. They have a comprehensive auto insurance program and you can add an American assist option.

What I love is that for once all of my questions are answered in one spot. I don't have to search and search and talk to ten different people to get the answer to one question. I'm don't seem to be the only person that is pleased with the product or the process involved. You can take a look at the testimonials yourself.

I hope you take the time to visit and spare yourself the torture of waiting in line at the border for insurance. Half the time you sit and wait for quite awhile to pay a lot of money for something that isn't described clearly and leaves you wondering what is covered and what isn't. For a clear description and an easy process make sure you check out aaa Mexican Auto Insurance.

Safe Travels!
Jessie

No comments: