Thursday, April 05, 2007

Race To The Shower

My blogging buddy Julie is hosting a weight loss challenge over at her blog Flip This Body. Julie is engaged to be married in September. She will be having her bridal shower in July and she is trying to lose another 15 pounds by July 22nd for the shower. She has already lost close to 30 pounds. The girl is awesome! So she has invited others to join her in her race to the shower. I have joined in and so have a lot of other people. If you are interested in joining head over to her blog and leave her a comment. Julie is a great inspiration to me and I'm sure she will be to you too. If you don't have any weight to lose then you should still visit and cheer her on!

Jessie

4 comments:

Jules said...

Woo hoo! Shout out love! We are gonna rock this race. It's on!!!

Sandee said...

Yeah... I signed up too. We rock!

Jules said...

Hey, if you know how much you've lost since Friday, March 30th, let me know and I'll count it in the race.

Nuka said...

Hi! Just stopping by to congratulate you on being at the head of the pack! Looking forward to reading more. You are beautiful!