Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Winner Is

Larry Birkhead
I can't say that I'm too shocked by the DNA results. My guess is that Anna Nicole knew he was the father all along. Hopefully now he can get his kid back and move on with their lives. I'd like for us to never hear of this baby again. I just think it's ridiculous that a baby is stalked so much by the paparazzi. She needs to have a normal decent life and that won't happen with a ton of cameras around. Maybe things will calm down for all of them now...

4 comments:

Darby said...

i'm actually pretty pleased with this outcome. he always seemed to be in it for the right reasons....but what do i really know anyway?

Lisa said...

I figured he was the daddy.

However, I did here that her mom is now going to try and seek custody. I wish they would leave this poor little girl alone.

Sandee said...

I'm just glad the idiot attorney wasn't the father. All he wants is the bling-bling!

Barb said...

Well, at least that is over. I wonder when this will stop being so important to the news people?