Saturday, April 28, 2007

Horse

Well I'm keeping Caden tonight for Darby and Chris. Chris had a dinner party for work and then they were gonna do some fun kid free stuff. So Mr. Caden and I have been hanging out. He's actually in bed now. He was worn out. But we had a really good time.

We ate dinner and then spent like two hours playing outside. The "big boys" as Caden calls them from next door came over and played with us. They are five and nine and full of energy. We watched the trains go by, played with chalk in the driveway, and built houses out of rocks. Caden also made the big boys race over and over again because he likes to say "Ready, Set, Go". The big boys wanted to know if they could use my basketball goal so we played HORSE for a good while. I haven't played that in years and I am not so good at it. But we had a really good time. They are nice boys, I just don't think they get much attention from their parents. It's too bad because they are lots of fun.

Well I better finish up my homework.

Jessie

2 comments:

Sandee said...

It's a shame that their parents don't pay much attention to them. They grow up so fast. You did a wonderful thing. You should be proud.

Anonymous said...

Have a good week!