Friday, May 25, 2007

Birds

I don't know if I've ever mentioned it but I'm not a big fan of birds. This is actually my Aunt Adair's fault. When I was young, maybe 10 or 11, my cousins and I all wanted to watch a scary movie. We wanted Aunt Adair to rent us Freddy Kruegar or something like that. But she rented Alfred Hitchcocks movies Birds. She said it was the scariest movie she had ever seen. Well it scared me to death. All the birds pecking out eyes and attacking people. Freaky stuff. So I've been a little scared of them ever since.

Well tonight I was sitting on the patio and I saw some baby birds in a nest in the yard. I thought to myself that they were kinda cute though still creepy. Well about 10 minutes ago I opened the back door to let Lena in and she raced in and dropped one of the baby birds that was now dead on the floor in the house!!!! YUCK!!!!! What is wrong with that damn dog! So when I went to sweep it up she grabbed it again and ran all over with it trying to hide it. She hates it when I take her toys. Finally I got it away from her and got it thrown away. YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!

No comments: