Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Happy May Day

Well when I woke up this morning I was still a bit cranky about the bad day yesterday but that all turned around pretty quick. When I pulled out of the garage to leave for work I saw some stuff on my door. So I got out and the neighbor kids had left me May Day Baskets!!! I haven't gotten a May Day Basket in a couple of years and it made my day. Both of the baskets had flowers and some candy in them. It was so nice of them to do that for me. I have good neighbors!

When I was a little girl my mom always helped me make May Day baskets and we would take them to the neighbors house. I always loved doing it and so did my mom. She was pretty crafty and always made the most beauiful baskets I thought. Looking back I realize that we just used construction paper and ribbon and flowers and candy but I thought they were amazing. I had a cool mom that's all that matters anyway. I can't wait to do May Day Baskets with my own kids. Good times!

So Happy May Day To You All!!!

Jessie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy May Day to you as well!