Sunday, May 27, 2007

Weekend

Today was quite a nice day. Quite a bit of my family came to visit this afternoon and that was great. It has been awhile since I've seen them all so it was awesome to see them. We went out to the cemetary to decorate mom's place up for memorial day. I was shocked to see how many people had been out and decorated all the graves. Even the people that never get visitors had decorations today. I was thrilled to see that!

Tomorrow I'm hoping to get a little bit more sorting done in the spare bedroom. I need to get it cleared out so I can start repainting it to make it a nursery. Hard to believe it's time to repaint again! YUCK!!!

Well Lena wants out so I better run.

Jessie

1 comment:

Sandee said...

The cemetary's were beautiful around here. Flags, flags and more flags. I kept reminding myself that we were really in California. Happy Memorial Day.