Sunday, November 05, 2006

Debt Diet

Okay I'm totally on a debt diet. I'm really trying to get my finances under control. It's not that I don't make enough money. For the first time in my life I actually make more money each month than I have bills. Which means I don't have to use my credit cards. Which means I now have to pay them off. I'm trying to do it as quickly as possible!

So the goal at this point is not to quit spending all together. It's to just try to find a way to have all my debt paid off in the next year. I've spent the afternoon creating a little budget. And if I follow it everything, including my car could be paid off by this time next year. That would make me very very happy! I really want to get the car paid off by then. I have a five year note on it but if I could pay it off by this time next year I would have it done in less than three. Which would be oh so nice!

I guess we will see how the pretty little budget goes...

Jessie

No comments: