Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Not My Morning

I really don't know what I have done to get the load of Karmic crap I got this morning. I actually drug my sore fat ass out of bed at 5:15 to go to the gym. Didn't want to but I did it. So I get ready, go out to my car and it won't start. What the hell???? But luckily I have my mom's SUV still. So I have to find the shop key, unlock the shop, put up the door, move the trash cans from in front of the shop door, and try to back that thing out of there. I do that. I shut of the vehicle so I can go back and lock up the shop. I come back put the key in and turn it and it won't start!!!! Not only will it not start but the key won't come out. I'm freaky pissed! It's only 5:40 at this point. Why when I'm really trying to be good and do what I need to can nothing go right?

I keep telling myself there is a reason for it. That I'm not supposed to go to the gym for some reason. That I was supposed to do one of the new Zumba DVD's I got instead. But I wanted to lift weights this morning, not Zumba. But I did Zumba and now I'm gonna get ready for work. I'll have to call someone for a ride. Fun times!

Jessie

No comments: