Saturday, November 18, 2006

Little Better

I'm feeling better tonight then I did last night. Still not feeling real wonderful about everything but at least I've quit crying. That is a bonus! I've learned over the past couple of months that when you get really upset never ever lay down! When you are sobbing you produce a huge amount of snot. If you lay down it ends up in your stomach and you for sure are gonna puke! So that's my advice of the day. Glad I can help prevent the crying puke for my dear readers. :-)

Went to the festival thing my church puts on today. Saw a lot of people and bought a lot of homemade jams and jellies. Good times.

Lena and I have spent the afternoon playing. I took her to the park to run while I played around with my camera a little bit. It was nice to be outside for awhile. It was cool today but not bad.

Jessie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jessie

I know how hard it is. You will have good days and bad days. We can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!! Have a safe trip.